Complaint Review: Computer Finance LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Spirit Computers — Griffin Georgia
Computer Finance LLC
P. O. Box 25759 Greenville, South Carolina USA

Computer Finance LLC Gateway Computers Fraudulant Reporting Greenville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: It is possible

I have received letters and phone calls for an account I don't own and never have.  I build computers for a living so there would be NO REASON why I would purchase a computer through Computer Finance LLC or gateway computers.  My anger has gotton to the point where I hung up on one collector who told me if I didn't pay he would have me arrested.  Dynamic Recovery Solutions has sent me letters as well telling me they want me to settle this matter which I don't owe.

Computer Fiance LLC has never sent me anything and has reported on my credit report for an item I don't owe and refuse to take it off my credit.  They want me to pay $2957 which I don't owe.  The treat to have me jailed for a debt I don't owe was the last straw.  I have never heard of these people until the letters started coming in 2013 and I am tired of their scare tactics and their harrassment.  I NEVER FINANCED A COMPUTER, NEVER HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THESE PEOPLE AND WANT IT TO STOP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Finance-LLC/Greenville-South-Carolina-29616/Computer-Finance-LLC-Gateway-Computers-Fraudulant-Reporting-Greenville-South-Carolina-1115133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Finance LLC

It is possible

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

There is a posibility that your identity was used to obtain the computer you didn't know about. If they could put a record on your credit report, it is shown that they have a legitimate record on you regardless your knowledge. You may need to pay them, and then follow up with FTC or so to find and pursue the culprit who did this to you. You should also check your credit report as an evidence of when and how this situation started...