Complaint Review: Computer Rescue 911

Computer Rescue 911
3070 Broadmoor Grand Rapids, Michigan USA

Computer Rescue 911 They Stole my Computer! Grand Rapids Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The issues were resolved

*Author of original report: Computer Rescue 911 Claims that they are willing to return my computer to me

Company is trying to charge me for a repair that is under warranty & that they haven't done any work on.

I brought my computer in for repair to this company on 8/27 and explained to them that it was covered under an Apple protection agreement (Applecare) and that that there should be no charge as they are listed as an Apple authorized service provider, but received a phone call two days later from a technician named Rob who tried to charge me for the repair. I then contacted Apple to make sure my computer was still under warranty and it is. Apple then said it was okay for me to send my computer to them instead, but now this company wants to charge me for working on my computer when they actually haven't done any work on it and it's covered under an applecare protection agreement, which they tried to tell me wasn't valid. I am afraid to have further contact with them for fear they may charge me for something that I should not be charged for and would like for them to return the computer to me, which they are refusing to do.

I want my computer returned to me in that condition that I gave it to the company at no charge as it's covered under an Apple protection agreement  & they are an Apple authorized provider that has done no work on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Rescue-911/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/Computer-Rescue-911-They-Stole-my-Computer-Grand-Rapids-Michigan-1080310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Rescue 911

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The issues were resolved

AUTHOR: Computer Rescue 911 - ()

The customer who filed this report against our company was hasty in
misinterpreting our communication and filed this report prior to his
understanding of facts.  All issues were resolved with this customer to his satisfaction!

Computer Rescue 911 Claims that they are willing to return my computer to me

AUTHOR: Derek Evans - ()

Computer Rescue 911 Claims that they are willing to return my computer to me, provided that I retract my negative comments. I am amenable to this, but will refile if they should prove derelict in their promise.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC