Complaint Review: Computer Systems Institute

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: smoove_dude — Illinois United States of America
Computer Systems Institute
29 East Madison Street Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Computer Systems Institute CSI This company ripped me off of my money Chicago, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for your comment

This company is a complete rip off. When i first started at the NCP Program everyone was friendly. Until the classes started It sucks because we will get teachers that will quit and not know anything, then we got some more teachers that were like eh ok class this is what we are gonna do today and fnish and go home. The hands on course sucked, my rep who told me about this school quit, so i had no body to talk to about certain situations. Every few months deans will change. Oh this is the funny part, u dont get ur graduation diploma until u finished paying off the school, how much bulls**t is that?!!?? REALLY until u finish paying off your payments for the school you get your diploma. That really upset-ed me. Also, when i first meet my rep i was promised a job guaranteed if no matter what if i get my certifications or not. I guess now i know why he quit, cause this school is a complete rip off. I recently visited the school. A lot of things changed. The tutors are gone, different teachers, new dean, no staff to help, plus there is a lot of security in the school. Im guessing there is a lot of fights and stuff going on now. I just want my money back man, at least stop paying the loan i owe. I checked other schools, and school centers that offer the same materials and subjects for a way better price. This school should be closed!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Systems-Institute/Chicago-Illinois-/Computer-Systems-Institute-CSI-This-company-ripped-me-off-of-my-money-Chicago-Illinois-899984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Systems Institute

AUTHOR: CSI - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comment. I would like to invite you in for a personal discussion around your concerns with intent of having a better understanding in order to develop a resolution.

Mr. Bravo - Campus President