Complaint Review: Computer Systems Institute

• Reported By: CSI_HATE_IT — waukegan Illinois United States of America
Computer Systems Institute
Gurnee, Illinois United States of America

Computer Systems Institute RIPPED ME OFF, LOANS Gurnee, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I share that same experience..

Hi, I went to CSI in 2008 and they told me that they had Medical assisting. They just got Medical assisting in March. At first the school was okay but then the teachers started to kind of let you do whatever. I stop going to the school one month before the so called graduation because the teacher up and quit in the middle of class. I thought why would I stay at a school where the teacher quits in the middle of class. She walked out the class, packed up her office and quit. after i stopped going there they started sending me loans. so now I have loans that I have to pay back because of a unorganized school. Now that they say I have loans I can not get into school because of those loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Systems-Institute/Gurnee-Illinois-/Computer-Systems-Institute-RIPPED-ME-OFF-LOANS-Gurnee-Illinois-790155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Systems Institute

I share that same experience..

AUTHOR: HENSON - (United States of America)

Hi, I went through the same at the downtown Chicago location. It was no structure to that school whatsoever and every teacher I had quit. What a waste and I hope they get shut down soon.