Complaint Review: Computer Systems Institute

• Reported By: j — racine Wisconsin
Computer Systems Institute
Gurnee, Illinois Gurnee, Wisconsin United States of America

Computer Systems Institute Very Dissatisfied with CSI Gurnee, Wisconsin

I went there as well for medical billing/coding and have had no luck, employers don't want a certification from National Healthcareer Association, they want you to have either RHIT, CCS or CCA, and this school helps you get NONE of these! Just certifications that don't mean jack to employers AND they don't provide you with an intership, which is another thing you NEED in order to get a job in this field! Experience is everything is medical billing/coding and, unfortunately, I didn't know any of this until it was too late. For 10 months of my life I wasted my time, energy, effort and money going to this school, and now I'm unemployed with about 10k in student loans that I have to pay! I've tried contacting the guidance counselor for help, but all he would tell me was that they don't provide internships and to try career fairs and google!!! I wish there was some way to actually apply what I studied in some way, shape or form.... :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Systems-Institute/Gurnee-Wisconsin-/Computer-Systems-Institute-Very-Dissatisfied-with-CSI-Gurnee-Wisconsin-1035173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Systems Institute