Complaint Review: Computer Works

• Reported By: wjbrooksbro — Knoxville Tennessee
Computer Works
404 Merchance road knoxville, Tennessee USA

Computer Works Really? charge me for breaking my computer knoxville Tennessee

I took my laptop to computer works to install a video cable, I usually do my own work but could not see the lead. I broke the first one, when I got there, my laptop was turned on, I force shut downed the computer, when I got my laptop back, it would not turn on. it worked when I got there. the tech tried to tell me it was broke before, I reminded him, that it was on when I dropped it off. still charged me for breaking my computer. He tried talk to me like i did not know anything about computer, i have mulitple degrees in electronics and other engineering fields, i just can not see those tiny thing anymore. bottom line, i worked fine before, worked fine at the computer works, does not turn on after they worked on it, and they made me pay for them breaking it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Computer-Works/knoxville-Tennessee-37912/Computer-Works-Really-charge-me-for-breaking-my-computer-knoxville-Tennessee-1127563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Computer Works