Complaint Review: con edison

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2011

• Reported By: judith — Manhattan New York United States of America
con edison

con edison they called me saying that my light was about to be shut off if i didnt pay Internet, Internet

Brian Spencer contacted me from cell phone 407 574 8358 number at 12:17pm Thursday morning to inform me that she had a disconnect notice from Con Edison scheduled for 3pm the same day. He provided my Con Edison account number and a full report of my bill payments. Then he stated that I could avoid service interruption by providing a $200 payment.

The payment could not be done over the phone but I needed to purchase a Green Dot Money card from Duane read or Rite aid and call them back with the scratch off number on the back.

I have made a full report to Con Edison and they are going to investigate the matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/con-edison/internet/con-edison-they-called-me-saying-that-my-light-was-about-to-be-shut-off-if-i-didnt-pay-In-768475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on con edison