begun

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — London
ConceptLens
14 Princes Road, Liverpool Liverpool, United Kingdom United Kingdom

ConceptLens Took my money and have not sent my order, with no way of contacting them. Fraud company number. Liverpool United Kingdom

I made an order for some contact lenses at ConceptLens on 02/09/2013, still no order received on 23/10/2013.

I have tried multiple times to send them emails and get in touch, as other reports have stated there are no replies to the emails and the phone / fax / contact info are all fake.

Also, I searched their company number and it came up with a jewellery shop in Scotland. I contacted them and they are aware that ConceptLens are fraudulantly using their company number.

I have lost £60 to these fraudsters. I don't know how their website is still running and taking payments off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ConceptLens/Liverpool-United-Kingdom-L8-1TH/ConceptLens-Took-my-money-and-have-not-sent-my-order-with-no-way-of-contacting-them-Fr-1093990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ConceptLens