Complaint Review: conceptlens.com

• Reported By: XTINA01 — OXFORD Georgia United States of America
conceptlens.com
Internet, Georgia United States of America

conceptlens.com contacts eye care Internet, Georgia

*Author of original report: n/m

*Author of original report: nevermind

I am extremely upset. I have place an order on conceptlens.com and they will not respond to me I also paid extra money to have my contacts shipped in three days my order is still processing this was two weeks ago. I have sent them maybe five emails since that is the only way to get in contacts with them. I was a major idiot and didnt really search for reviews until now when I found this website. So not happy to hear about everyone elses issues. I definitely plan on keeping my review updated throughout my soon to be oh so wonderful experience. I will never ever ever order from this site ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conceptlenscom/Internet-Georgia-/conceptlenscom-contacts-eye-care-Internet-Georgia-815662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conceptlens.com

n/m

AUTHOR: XTINA01 - (United States of America)

This company is just very slow but they arent a scam thank god if you have ordered from them and are freaking out like i was just know your contacts will get to you eventually.

nevermind

AUTHOR: XTINA01 - (United States of America)

these people arent a scam they are just slower than christmas lol but im just happy they arent a scam.