Complaint Review: concern independant living

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: jazzman3333 — coram New York United States of America
concern independant living
312 expressway s medford, New York United States of America

concern independant living concern, welfare shelter, low cost fraud, scheming, unhelpful medford, New York

Billed DOUBLE rent 3 months into contract, now wants triple(from me, nine months owrth form my roomate) LIPA bill when we have GAS HEAT that doesnt do a d**n bit of good because walls so poorly insulated.

I can say same with A/C, though the units work.

Windows leak MOLD and mildew at Heatherwood because not properly sealed. THis is ongoing issue unrelated to CONCERN with on site manager.

CONCERN couldnt pass a NY State business inspection if it tried, keep coming up with average JOE claims of debts due when NONE are in fact due, or VA should be paying them. VA not helpful in these regards. Refered to CONCERN due to PRESIDENTIAL ORDER on HOMELESS INDIVIDUALS. Shelter in BAY SHORE, which tried to force my hand to thier location, is for WORKING VETs. I AM DISABLED by physical disability preventing my ability to work.I was strongarmed by GILL ROONEY AT Northport VAMC into taking BAY SHORE instead of FREEPORT RESIDENCE. I was promised FREEPORT.

When that failed, CONCERN was shown to me as my only other option. THis is simply NOT TRUE. CONCERN is a company ran by three individuals looking over 100s of 'patients'. I did not join CONCERN to be a patient, I am simply HOMELESS and need of restricted rent payments.

For some reason VA personell want to play favoritism with HUDVASH vouchers while others at homeless shelter are getting priority w/o kids at thier residence. Otherwise there is two year wait. I should been put on the list two years ago but again GILL ROONEY and her so called TEAM DID NOT put me on the list, despite multiple requests.

I need lawyer to SUE the VA and CONCERN. THIS TELEPHONE and CYBER HARASSMENT is OUT OF CONTROL. THE weekly nagging of rent due and harassment threats of lawsuit DO NOT STOP.I DEMAND LEGAL AIDE I AM ENTITLED TO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/concern-independant-living/medford-New-York-11727/concern-independant-living-concern-welfare-shelter-low-cost-fraud-scheming-unhelpful-m-982575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on concern independant living