Complaint Review: Conch house key west

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Dykstra — Grand Rapids Michigan
Conch house key west
625 Truman ave Key west , Michigan USA

Conch house key west Was denied a prepaid reservation, when key west was booked up.. Ruined wedding weekend !! Key west Michigan

I booked what should have been a wonderful stay in key west, at the conch house.  It was one of those "peak weekends" in key west when all if the rooms were booked up.  When I arrived at the conch house, I was informed that despite the fact that I had a confirmed, and paid for, reservation, I would not the room, or any room to stay.  Needless to say this ruined my wedding weekend and caused significant incon inconvenience for my whole family..

This is is my first and only ripoff report, but this place deserves it!!  The staff was unapologetic about my plight..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conch-house-key-west/Key-west-Michigan-33040/Conch-house-key-west-Was-denied-a-prepaid-reservation-when-key-west-was-booked-up-Rui-1143691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conch house key west