Complaint Review: Concrete Technology, INC

• Reported By: anne — danville California
Concrete Technology, INC
1255 Starkey Rd Largo, FL danville, California USA

Concrete Technology, INC Does not honer any type of warranty Largo florida

In the year 2007 we hired a contractor that was referred by our pool company to have our patio and and other areas over-layed.His Franchise was Conreate Technology and he stated his work came with a 10 year warranty. He stated"the company CTI would cover product defects and he would fix all other problems". 4 months after it was completed we had major cracks, chips, holes, and discoloration. We contacted contractor and he was living in his car and no longer in business. We contacted CTI and they did give us a contact in our area that was able to get contractor to come back and fix a few areas, but that only made it worse. We came to find out early on that our contaractor was using someone elses license for his business. We felt CTI should of checked this before giving him a franchise. I have reached out to CTI many times over the years hoping for some type of help but they never return phone calls or emails. I was open to many solutons, yet CTI did not care. I spent 10 thousand dollars and I am sure it will cost thousands to make my patios nice. I would not recommend CTI to any customer who expects any kind of warranty or support from this company. It sounds like many people that buy these franchises do not stay in business, so what good is that to the consumer?

Danville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Concrete-Technology-INC/danville-California-33771/Concrete-Technology-INC-Does-not-honer-any-type-of-warranty-Largo-florida-1076161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Concrete Technology, INC