Complaint Review: conde nast

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: olcoach — Redmond Oregon United States of America
conde nast

conde nast Bullying and embarassing the handicapped new york, Internet

In December of 2010 I received a copy of Golf Digest magazine in my mail indicating a one year subscription. I had no idea where this subscription came from and I tried to find out by contacting the magazine but apparently they don't answer mail that is not a subscription. I started to watch my credit card statements very carefully but I could not find a charge. I was particularly angry because I had been a golfer and loved the game but for the last 5 years I have been a paraplegic due to a strange accident. I felt as if I was being mocked as I can not play the game due to my condition.
Today I received a request from Golf Digest asking me to renew my subscription and found the link to the Conde-Nast automatic renewal program. I found out that they had most probably entered a free subscription and than the will ask me to renew by sending a renewal request. I feel totally violated and wish I had the means to contact these fools and tell them what I think of their cruel and thoughtless act.
My only hope in writing this is to hopefully alert some other people that if they become victimized in a similar way Conde-Nasty may very well be behind it. Thank you for the opportunity to vent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conde-nast/internet/conde-nast-Bullying-and-embarassing-the-handicapped-new-york-Internet-715210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conde nast