Complaint Review: confidential protection

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Security professional — gilbert Arizona
confidential protection
1126 south Tiago dr gilbert, Arizona USA

confidential protection, confidential protection service NO-pay ripoff scam gilbert Arizona

Me and a few other individuals worked for this "confidential Protection" which is owned by Adam moore for a couple weeks. The company is a complete fraud all the way from how long he claims to have been running all the way down to what he promises to pay his guards. Adam hired me at 10 dollars an hour and i clocked two weeks of work for him. He hired me after two interviews one with him and his "partner" and the other by himself. His partner told me he was part owner of the company and so on and so forth but later i was told by adam this is not the case. then i meet adams supervisor who verbally explained to me that he has "a f*cked up mind and constantly wonders how he can dismember a human body" which is one of many conversations i had with him that were questionable in nature.

I also came on post to be greeted by a security guard who claimed to be a veteran and that he had been stabbed and he has beat people with his expandable baton on multiple occasions. I told Adam this and he said he was going to fire him. Needless to say this man still works for him. the icing on the cake for me was when i had informed Adam and his supervisor that i needed a day off to deal with some family stuff and to pick up my wife from the bus station 24 hours in advance. Adams supervisor then told me that i didnt give enough time and if i picked up my wife i would be fired. the next morning he again reiterated that i was fired.

I told adam that i wanted to be paid within the legal time frame and was then told by adam the owner of the company that i would have to sue him for my check. I then sent him a series of very professional and cordial text messages asking for my money but was told that i needed to turn in uniforms or he wasnt going to pay me. I dropped everything and gave back ALL equipment to his supervisor. After that i was told not to contact him unless through court. he sent me a VERY threatening email calling me (a former MARINE veteran) a terrorist and saying he would call the cops on me if i talked to him. I then recieved a call from his employee saying that adam had sent a mass text message to all guards saying i was to be arrested on sight.

Remembering that Adam carries red and blue lights in his security vehicle and also has a us marshal badge i became very nervous of his intentions and im still to this day nervous. For those of you either seeking employment or looking for a potential security company, this guy is not your best option. There are companies in the valley that ALLWAYS pay their men and appreciate their clients. As for his current employees i hope that you follow my lead and take action against him not paying you as az law mandates that he pay treble the amount of the original paycheck and you can ask for any damages to be paid as well if he doesnt pay you within either a week or by pay day WHICHEVER IS CLOSER. I know that there are a few other men who have had similar circumstances in this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/confidential-protection/gilbert-Arizona-85233/confidential-protection-confidential-protection-service-NO-pay-ripoff-scam-gilbert-Arizo-1087694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on confidential protection