Complaint Review: connect america

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: by fw orange — thaxton Virginia
connect america
2193 west chester pike broomall , Pennsylvania USA

connect america company will not let us cansel service house burned to ground with equeptment inside total loss broomall Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: House Burned Down

*UPDATE Employee: Unable to Cancel Account

home was burned to ground total loss  connect america will not let us cancel account we have tried for srveral doys to talk to someone .allthey do is send us to someone else total run around

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/connect-america/broomall-Pennsylvania-19008/connect-america-company-will-not-let-us-cansel-service-house-burned-to-ground-with-equep-1051115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on connect america

House Burned Down

AUTHOR: Connect America.com, LLC - ()

Hello,

First of all, please accept our sympathy for such a devistating situation.  Please contact me via email with your name and number.  I will gladly cancel your account.  I don't know who you have spoken with regarding this, but if you will email me at barb@connectamerica.com with your name and number, I will check and make sure the account is closed.  If not, I will take care of it, when you call.

Thank you for your comments.

Sincerely,

Barbara J. Von Ahnen

Customer Resolution Manager

Connect America.com, LLC/Medical Alert

Unable to Cancel Account

AUTHOR: Connect America.com, LLC - ()

Dear Ms. Orange,

Please be advised that your account has been canceled.  Although lost in a fire, the unit had to be paid for. Your Homeowner's Insurance should cover that cost.  We have been reimbursed for the unit and the account was canceled.

I am sorry that you have endured something as devasting as a fire and am we are happy that you are safe.

Should you have any further questions, or if I can be of additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact my office.

Sincerely,