Complaint Review: connectmydna.com

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Gayle P — Palos Heights Illinois United States of America
connectmydna.com

connectmydna.com SCAM, Rubbish and Robbery! Internet

I purchased this via a living social promo. Don't do it. I should have read reviews before I paid my money. sent in my tests and logged on to see some bizarre findings that someone just pulled out of their warped imagination. I am a very dark complexted African American.  My "results" linked me to Croatia and all the other slavic and nordic countries which are caucasian and AFRICA was not even listed. There was not ONE African or asian country listed. I My results were obviously misread or mishandled or simply bogus. I tried emailing the company and got back a "prepared" response that made no sense.....I was not offered a refund or a re-do. This is a total fake company. Run!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/connectmydnacom/internet/connectmydnacom-SCAM-Rubbish-and-Robbery-Internet-1023833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on connectmydna.com