Complaint Review: connectmydna.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: gloria — Advance North Carolina United States of America
connectmydna.com

connectmydna.com living social I cannot access connectmydna.com there is no phone # and living social will not help. They are frauds, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ConnectMyDNA

My daughter purchased 2 DNA kits at  connectmydna.com through Living Social.  We sent in our swabs and soon received an email that the results were available via email.  I was not able to access the results, nor were others who tried in my behalf.  Connectmydna does not have a phone number and they did email me with the same instructions that I already had attempted.

I contacted Living Social and they would not give me a phone number nor did they assist me in getting in touch with connectmydna.com  This offer expires on March 19 and I feel that this is definitely an illegal act.  I hold both connectmydna.com and Living Social responsible. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/connectmydnacom/internet/connectmydnacom-living-social-I-cannot-access-connectmydnacom-there-is-no-phone-and-li-1025850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on connectmydna.com

ConnectMyDNA

AUTHOR: ConnectMyDNA - (USA)

Our sincerest apologies for the issues you have encountered trying to view your results.  This is highly unusual and we will do everything possible to assist you.
Since information posted here is kept anonymous, in this case we can only see a name 'Gloria from N. Carolina'; this is not enough information to assist us.
We need you to send us an email at INFO@CONNECTMYDNA.COM with the registration information you used when setting up your account on the ConnectMyDNA web site.

Rest assured that if you do this we will respond and correct the problem.

Since we are an online service, like most online services, we do not post a phone number but rather have a 'contact us' page and also the email address we just proved to assist anyone with potential issues.

We regret the situation you are in and will do everything possible to resolve it for you quickly.
Since you have already set up your account, you will not have any issues with expiration dates.

Please accept our apologies and we look forward to your email at info@connectmydna.com

ConnectMyDNA