Complaint Review: Connie Doto Realty

• Reported By: Maria — Methuen Massachusetts
Connie Doto Realty
119 Pleasant Valley st Methuen, Massachusetts USA

Connie Doto Realty Unscrupulous Methuen Massachusetts

Do not buy any homes or do any type of business with Diana Pinkham one of the realtors at Connie Doto. She is the most unscrupulous person. About 3 months ago she went to my home and blatantly lied to my face. She told me the owners wanted to renovate so that they could sell the house. I showed her around the house. She harassed me every other day asking if I had found a new place to live. She displaced my children and I of where we lived. A couple of weeks ago as I was driving by I find out that Diana Pinkham had moved into the house. She lied to my face and is capable of lying to get what she wants. Don't trust her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Connie-Doto-Realty/Methuen-Massachusetts-01844/Connie-Doto-Realty-Unscrupulous-Methuen-Massachusetts-1054310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Connie Doto Realty