legend

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: jim — newport North Carolina United States of America
connor hopkins

connor hopkins too good to be true agian Internet

I found this when I googled the name hopkins when my wife and I were looking at a RV and the e-mail I recived looks just like the exployer one except RV was placed where the car was.

Hello,
At this moment I am in WA state in a military base, getting ready for Afghanistan (I hope for the last time). I do a special training program everyday day and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or make calls whenever I want. The shipping will take 3 to 5 days depending on your location. As long as I'm dealing with Autotrader and they can ship the RV anywhere in the US. I want to mention that the RV was inspected by Autotrader and fulfils the CO Emission standards from all the 50 states so it wouldn't be a problem for you to register it in your state.Because it is a large transaction, we will complete the deal only using an authorized third part like Autotrader because I already prearranged the whole process with them, using their escrow Safe Pay Program for RVs not listed on their website. The RV is located in the Autotrader warehouse in Cleveland, Oh  (ready for delivery). I asked them to allow viewers to go there and inspect the RV but their reply was "We are not a showroom!" In this case, I will offer a 5-day period to inspect the RV from the moment you receive it, before I'll have your money. I think this is more than fair for both of us.The payment will be handled by Autotrader , and you will benefit of 5 days inspection time period (test drive) and the option to accept or reject the RV on my expense. If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address. I will forward your info to Autotrader and they will notify you about our deal. Like this you'll be able to talk directly with them and ask all you want to know.Thanks
Iam glad I googled the name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/connor-hopkins/internet/connor-hopkins-too-good-to-be-true-agian-Internet-913348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on connor hopkins