Complaint Review: Conn's Appliances

• Reported By: VOICE — Houston Texas
Conn's Appliances
HOUSTON, Select State/Province USA

Conn's Appliances FRAUD POCKETING MONEY FROM INITIAL PAYMENT HOUSTON Texas

Hello I have read many reports about conn's if you have reason to believe you have a case against conn's I would suggest we should all go to a lawyer and file a lawsuit against conn's the more the better! They dissappeared my initial payment Its not on my payment ledger that I specifically asked from them...but I have the payment transaction on a Paper receipt and i payed with my debit card and also I requested the bank Statement!! They said it was not on my account because it was used for the insurance but I made a $400 dollar Initial payment at the store I am looking for someone to support my cause and file a lawsuit against Conn's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns-Appliances-/HOUSTON-Select-StateProvince-77086/Conns-Appliances-FRAUD-POCKETING-MONEY-FROM-INITIAL-PAYMENT-HOUSTON-Texas-1140938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's Appliances