Complaint Review: Conn's Appliances And Insurance Company

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:texas city Texas
Conn's Appliances And Insurance Company
3295 College Street, Beaumont, Texas77704 Texas City, Texas U.S.A.

Conn's Appliances And Insurance Company I thought I had seen all kinds of conns run on individuals but Conn's when they conn they do it right --I filed for unemployment on my insurance claim from Conn's in July 2008, I am still unemployed. Texas City Texas

*Author of original report: Conn's Appliances, Beaumont, Texas

I have been ripped off by Conn's and Conned again. I am unemployed and applied for the insurance that I have been paying on for years. Well, now is the time to use it since I am laid off. Well, I submitted my claim in July 2008 and we are still working on getting the insurance to pay my bill. Now my account is in collections. I have been unable to find a job. All money I have is going fast along with the spiraling economy. I never missed a payment the entire time I had this account until recently. They called me once when my payment was one day overdue and the payment had been mailed out to them.

I keep telling the same old tired story to every one that calls me from Conn's about me being unemployed. Now they call my cell phone number and that is fixing to go down the tube due to no job and Conn's helping run up the bill more.

I finally told Conn's that I had been reading about ripoff reports on the web. All of a sudden they changed their attitude. I don't know if it is temporary or not.

Hopefully, it is for the good on their change of attitude. I know if it isn't I will sue the insurance company and pay off Conn's and never do business again.

The insurance company will have to pay because it is illegal. The way Conn's and the insurance company are running this scam it is like a Ponzi and that is highly illegal.
Buyer beware
If insurance refuses to pay sue their pants off and that will teach the insurance company a lesson for sure. I hope this helps somebody. The store was in Seabrook, Texas, and the appliances are second grade because my refrigerator broke down 10 times and they still refused to replace the darn thing. Buyer Beware!!!!

Patriciaandscammedagain

Scammedagain
texas city, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns-Appliances-And-Insurance-Company/Texas-City-Texas-77590/Conns-Appliances-And-Insurance-Company-I-thought-I-had-seen-all-kinds-of-conns-run-on-ind-427661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's Appliances And Insurance Company

Conn's Appliances, Beaumont, Texas

AUTHOR: Scammedagain - (U.S.A.)

There has not been any changes regarding Conn's and the insurance company.