Complaint Review: Conn's HomePlus

Conn's HomePlus
1021 North Central Expressway PLANO, Texas USA

Conn's HomePlus Conn's Conn's Price match scame PLANO Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Bose

I purchased a Bose V25 home theater system from Conns store in Plano TX on 07/20/2013 for $2499.99.
On 08/17/2013, the system was advertised for $2099+tax at local Frys and best buy. So I called to check if conns do price match.

The person on phone told me yes. To make sure my trip to store does not go waste, I asked the person (on phone) that she is sure they price match Fry or bestbuy. The person told me that I have to bring the advertisement, and they will price-match.

After going there I met a onsite customer service rep , who told me that they do not price-match Fry. After waster 1.5hr of time he refer me to speak to manager on duty , who also told me that they do not price-match Fry. And walked away.

I called conns help line again and spoke with Tiffany who said she is the manager and Conns policy not match price with FRY’s.

After farther questioning she also mention conns won’t match price with bestbuy because.  it must be a printed ad like in the weekly sales paper in order for them to honor that price, and Fry's is considered a closeout store and we do not honor that

I looked up with in conns website and no where I can find any info which store they match price with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns-HomePlus/PLANO-Texas-75075/Conns-HomePlus-Conns-Conns-Price-match-scame-PLANO-Texas-1080460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's HomePlus

Bose

AUTHOR: jimbo123 - ()

I would just like to say first off that Bose is a UPP product, and they set their pricing therefore store cannot change the pricing that Bose has set number one. Conn's does not price match Fry's because the do not consider Fry's to be a compeditor. Conn's price matching is like anyother reatiler it does have to be in a weekly print ad, just as with any other store such as Walmart, etc. It as well has to be apples for apples. If you got 18 month no interest then when you are getting your price match the store you are getting it from must be offering the same. I'm so sorry that it was not explained to you in a better manner

logical