- Report: #914872
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Conn's Warranty
Conn's WarrantyDallas, Texas United States of America
Conn's Warranty Conn's Warranty not worth the trouble Dallas, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Conns Warranty is a Con!!, Do not buy here, go to a mom and pops Appliance store, you will be treated much better and their warranty will fix your appliance.
If you already have bought, I hope you have better luck then the 1000s who have not.
Yes, I am angry, but for a good reason. Conns Warranty Department (Jeremy) and corporate manager Steve Walker have lied to us on several occasions. Please, dont believe just me, go to these web sites, http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/conns-c414601.html
and this one http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Conns.aspx
and this one http://conn-s-reviews.measuredup.com/1991
or just type in Conns complaints, you will see the same complaint by 1000s about their warranty
5th time they have come out to fix washer. Breaks down 5 mins after service man leaves. Been trying to fix this for 4 months.
Do not think for one second that they care, there are 100s of the same complaints every day.
1. Takes 6 days for an appointment to look at your appliance. (not to fix just to look at it)
2. Takes 3 to 6 days to order parts, then 6 more days for an appointment.
3. Will send part to your home, you will call and tell them it there. They will set an appointment then cancel it due to part not in. Even if you tell them its there, you will be reschedule, 6 days.
4. Promise they will call you in 48hrs. They never do.
5. Call and cancel appointments on the hour they are to arrive. So you just lost a day of vacation time to be there so they can fix it.
6. Will lie to you about appointments, saying you never called and set one up.
7. Will lie to you about writing down your message on the computer log. They rewrote ours 3 times
8. Will tell you they have to cancel appointment due to death in family. Been told this 3 times
9. Will tell you sorry, I was on vacation when I got the order. They have more then one tech.
10. Will tell you thats not their job, to make sure washer works, we just install part and leave.
11. Last of all!!!!! do not accept A&E repair man. Our washer was broke, and they tore my Dryer apart, when I asked him what he was doing he said I am fixing your washer and laugh at me. Then I replied, thats the dryer.
If you still buy from Conns after you read this, then you did not do your homework. Your going to regret not following up on this.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns-Warranty/Dallas-Texas-/Conns-Warranty-Conns-Warranty-not-worth-the-trouble-Dallas-Texas-914872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.