Complaint Review: Conns

• Reported By: Linda — Baton Rouge Louisiana
Conns
6835 Siegen Lane Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Conns I know how Conn's got its name!! Baton Rouge Louisiana

I'm sure I have discovered how Conn's got it's name, they decided to con their customers!! Their "Free Delivery Rebate" is a scam. I would like to know if  any customer has received a rebate from Conn's. I have been unsuccessful since Sept. 2013 to receive my $79.95 rebate for an LG washing machine and dryer combo. I have sent the same info they require 4 times with no rebate. I have received the same responses as other consumers have, they'll tell you anything, just to get you off the phone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70806/Conns-I-know-how-Conns-got-its-name-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-1129046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conns