Complaint Review: Conn's

• Reported By: Sick and Tired — Dallas Texas United States of America
Conn's
2984 W. Wheatland Rd, Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas United States of America

Conn's Buying merch thats on backorder with out saying a word Dallas, Texas

I took my 81 y/o mother in to buy her a dinning room table/chairs we paid for the merch and after they gave us the receipt the guy told us it wasn't in stock.  Then they sent us to there warehouse 30 miles on way to pick up merch there, and we get there and it's not in stock there.  Come to find out they have like 93 on back order, called to confront the manager and he was like "oh well" and if i tell you I came unglued I pray now that one day i see that famous sign on there buidling "going out of business" Who ever let them in this State needs to be removed from office.  They are nothing but con artist who is looking for quick buck, next time we look for anything I think we will buy a book and build one at least we know if we will have it done within a week or so.  I hope one day those same employees applications come across my desk so they will know how it feels to do people wrong.  If money is the root of all evil then Conn's has a mansion in Hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conns/Dallas-Texas-/Conns-Buying-merch-thats-on-backorder-with-out-saying-a-word-Dallas-Texas-695351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conn's