breathing

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: wanda — HOLLYWOOD Florida United States of America
conrad joseph
10961 BURNT MILL RD APT 1432 jacksonville, Florida United States of America

conrad joseph konrad josef aka conrad joseph aka joseph conrad CREDIT REPAIR RIPOFF jacksonville, Florida

June 2011 I made contact with Mr. Jeff Stampfli of IntEGRITY Home Loans attempting to refinance my mortgage, after running my credit I was advised by Mr Stampfli that my credit needed improvement and suggested I contact Mr Conrad Joseph whom works closely with him and the loan company to help potential clients improve their credit score,long story short he Jeffrey Stampfli gave this individual my phone number and information and Mr Conrad Joseph called me explaining how he can help improve my credit score in 30-45 days for $200 paid to him by check or money order sent to his home address there in Jacksonville Fla...I sent him $200 money order,told my daughter about him and she also sent him $150 money order a few days later,than about a week after that I sent him another $150 money order so that he could also work on my fiancee credit score.....waited 45 days nothing,called Mr Jeffrey Stampfli and advised him of money sent to Conrad Joseph whom he referred me too originally and the only thing Mr Stampfli could advise was he would now try to contact Mr Conrad Joseph and have him to repair my credit or refund the money that Mr Conrad Joseph had already cashed.  FAST FORWARD..after many phone calls and emails Mr Conrad Joesph sent us back 2 $100 money orders he still owes us $300 dollars and hasn't repaired my credit nor has he done anything for my daughter or fiancee. Think about it...how many people have these guys ripped off?  A few hundred dollars here and there adds up quick..IM WONDERING IF INTEGRITY HOME LOANS AND ITS EMPLOYEES ARE IN ON THIS BECAUSE MR JEFFREY STAMPFLI WORKS THERE AND HE'S THE ONE WHO REFERRED ME TO THIS CROOK IN THE FIRST PLACE...IF HE HAS A LEGIT COMPANY REFERRING HIS VICTIMS DIRECTLY TO HIM..THIS GUY CONRAD JOSEPH IS MAKING A FORTUNE AND REALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE IN THIS ALREADY TERRIBLE ECONOMY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conrad-joseph/jacksonville-Florida-32256/conrad-joseph-konrad-josef-aka-conrad-joseph-aka-joseph-conrad-CREDIT-REPAIR-RIPOFF-jackso-820141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conrad joseph