Complaint Review: conroys flowers

• Web:
  • Category:

conroys flowers Credit card fraud torrance, California

URGENT PLEASE READ!!!!!

To whom it may concern I

would like to hear back from the store owner a.s.a.p . This is regarding a few concerns that I had after I had an order to be arranged for delivery. I had paid with a credit card so I gave up my information soon after a few weeks when by and I noticed that I had unusual activity with my credit card. I was able to review all my history and payments I had made it turns out I did not use my credit card after that day because it's one that I use for emergencies only .

The only outcome that my credit card company was able to come up with was that perhaps someone there might have got my information and may have used it for fraudulent activity. My credit card company told me to wait for a full investigation . I just wanted to let the owner know of this matter because I feel maybe a few things need to be discussed among your staff.

I love Conroy's I have been going there for a few years now I would hate to think such thing of a wonderful place.

Sincerely

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conroys-flowers/torrance-California-90501/conroys-flowers-Credit-card-fraud-torrance-California-1011797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conroys flowers