Complaint Review: cons call home

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Sean — NEWARK New York United States of America
cons call home
po box 07368, Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

cons call home conscallhome.com UNAUTHORIZED BANK ACCOUNT DEDUCTIONS Fort Myers, Florida

I started using the services of "cons call home back" in September 2012. Last month I authorized a one month payment for 100 mins at $16.70. Today I was checking my checking account and saw that they deducted $78.82 from my account two days ago.

This clearly was not authorized by me. In fact if I had wanted to pay for six months I would not have declined this service up front and why would I have paid for monthly charges in Sept & Oct. I called the 888 number and the jerk on the phone hung up on me when I asked who authorized the charges and he told me that I did and I told him he was lying and that the company was stealing my money.

I then called back and asked to speak with a supervisor and was told by Lorie the their supervisors do not take phone calls. She took my information and said she would have the supervisor in billing listen to the taped call authorizing the transaction and that they would get right back to me.

It's now been over two hours and I've yet to hear back from them, which is surprising to me since their can't be a tape with me authorizing this transaction.

This company is clearly ripping people off and everyone dealing with them should check their bank and credit card statements for these unauthorized charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cons-call-home/Fort-Myers-Florida-33919/cons-call-home-conscallhomecom-UNAUTHORIZED-BANK-ACCOUNT-DEDUCTIONS-Fort-Myers-Florida-975060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cons call home