Complaint Review: cons call home

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: tom h. — Vivian Louisiana
cons call home

cons call home This phone service DOES NOT WORK . I was lied to and lost the set up fee and 2 months of service fees, Internet

My son is incarcerated in Shawnee Il.  And I only have a cell phone . so i had to have an account somewhere so that he could call me and his wife.

When my son tried to call me i was able to get a link to cons call home. . so when i talked to the salesman on the phone . He told me that this was the best and close to only way to have my son be able to call. and when i asked if this plan would work at his facillity . he assured me that it would and does.

Well after 2 months of trying to get it to work. no luck. and then . even after knowing that their phone service wont work. they charged me another months fee. and then told me that i was on the monthly plan . am not eligable for a refund.

I did not receive even  1 phone call thru them on this program. and know without any doubts they knew it wouldnt work. they are just abunch of theives that will lie to you and steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cons-call-home/internet/cons-call-home-This-phone-service-DOES-NOT-WORK-I-was-lied-to-and-lost-the-set-up-fee-1039594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cons call home