Complaint Review: cons call home

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Amirah — lakewood New Jersey United States of America
cons call home

cons call home fake phone company,rip off, commission based , Internet

I h ave had nothing but problems since i started dealing with this company !I'd like to know what time  does your monthly plan renew??i paid my monthly fee in advance after nothing but problems last month with not receiving calls to my home ,what a mess,I still choose to deal with this business ,i got a call friday night ,saying my account had 25 minutes left ,i said ok cool .i paid my monthly bill in advance it should renew at midnight , (technically )it was the next day ,we'll my account has been suspended after ,i got a call sayingi went over ......how ???when i didnt receive call from my husband until after midnight??? so for 8.98 my 46.dollars is wiped away ???REFUND MY MONEY OR RELEASE MY ACCOUNT AND OR CREDIT ME FOR ALL THE IN CONVINCES,WITH THIS BUSINESS WOW!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cons-call-home/internet/cons-call-home-fake-phone-companyrip-off-commission-based-Internet-989087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cons call home