Complaint Review: cons call home

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: anita — victorville California United States of America
cons call home
13591 nasssu dr victorville, California United States of America

cons call home Sing up an they took. My money didn't refund me back when it didn't work. they told me they woild refund my money but would keep sing up fee. victorville, California

I tryed to go different route with cheaper collect calling from global tel link con call home an also jail call soulitions. Both lied to me I wasn't happy sn asked go have my money refunded idmedatly they Said it would be refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cons-call-home/victorville-California-92395/cons-call-home-Sing-up-an-they-took-My-money-didnt-refund-me-back-when-it-didnt-work-844721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cons call home