Complaint Review: cons collect

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: cynthia — lorain Ohio United States of America
cons collect

cons collect Cons call home they gave false inormation and then told me i needed anothor five dollars for a florida number that did not work, Unable to receive calls after my brothers transfer, they refused to give me my money b , Internet

My family member was transferred to another jail..Notified, Cons call Home and they told me I had to pay an five charge for a florida number..My family member calls never collected, from january to febuary.

They gave me nothing but excuses.I finally told them that my family member calls were not connecting since he had been transferred and I wanted a refund since I had paid them for six months.

They had encouraged me to pay for six months, that way I would not have to call them every month if my brother was still being held.

I had to firmly tell them to cancel my account because I was not receiving calls..at first they said they would Issue a credit and after a few days I did not receive my refund they, told me I would not get a refund because you don't get your money back after four months

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cons-collect/internet/cons-collect-Cons-call-home-they-gave-false-inormation-and-then-told-me-i-needed-anothor-f-1014428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cons collect