Complaint Review: Conseco - Green Tree Servicing, LLC

I10 West San Antonioo, Texas United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Conseco - Green Tree Servicing, LLC Mrs. Herrera Harrassment Name Calling Accusations In appropriate posting of payments San Antonioo, Texas

After reading JON from Azle, I feel the same way.  He gave me some good ideas to defend myself.  I do have serious health issues and Green Tree has made them worse.  I think those of us in Texas need to file a class action suit about the harrassment and recordkeeping practiced by this company.  Their business practices are not only unprofessional but illegal.  They wanted their payment, yet when my sister called to say that she needed to make my insurance payment for me and asked for the phone number of the insurance dept, she was told that she needed power of attorney.  Now they are foreclosing on my home over the $58 that she tried topay and they refused to talk with her.  Do they want their money or do they want the enjoyment of harassing folks.  I had another loan with them years ago before Conseco bought them.  IT wasnt any better.  When we purchased this home, we told the dealer we would finance with anyone but GREENTREE.  and now look what we got..........IF anyone in Texas reading this is open to the idea of class action lawsuit. email mailto:(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Conseco-Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC/San-Antonioo-Texas-/Conseco-Green-Tree-Servicing-LLC-Mrs-Herrera-Harrassment-Name-Calling-Accusations-In-a-561593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Conseco - Green Tree Servicing, LLC