abroad

Complaint Review: conseco health insurance co

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: dennis — montreal Missouri United States of America
conseco health insurance co
p.o.box 2024 carmel, Indiana United States of America

conseco health insurance co ripped off carmel, Indiana

conseco cancer insurance is really not honest, I have had a policy since 1993 18 years 0n 10-14-2010 I was told I had prostate cancer and had 8 biopsies of my prostate the doctor billed it on billing code#55700, there billing code is 55705 which is 18 yrs old,I think in 18 years the doctors billing codes change and are updated they said they evaluated and decided that they would only pay 1/3 of the bill, even though my policy states that a biopsy,incisional,any approach would be paid. then on december 29 2010 I was notified they were raising my premium approx.50% even though my policy has a clause in it that they have to raise everyone in my group the same Its funny after being diagnosed with cancer they raised my rate I paid the same amount for 18years I called and was told that it was because of the cost of radiation and chemo my policy states that they wont pay over 10,000 dollars per calender year it has been that way for 18years,so how can they justify it, when I call about a question I get a different person and they always say there answer is final,I have just turned in more bills and I just know I will have a problemin summery if you have coseco cancer insurance beware and fax me if you can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conseco-health-insurance-co/carmel-Indiana-46082/conseco-health-insurance-co-ripped-off-carmel-Indiana-684280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conseco health insurance co