Complaint Review: Console Docotor

• Reported By: gunny — Barneveld New York
Console Docotor
6653 Powers Ave #239 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Console Docotor Recent console swap Jacksonville Florida

I placed an order for an xbox slim swap, I did delay in sending the damaged console approx 3 weeks. waiting for one month after mailing in the damaged I called requesting an update. Getting the a reply, that they would try to repair as if they were doing you a favor, I was passified. after another 2 weeks another call with the same results, awaiting a part to repair, I reluctantly agreed, thinking the console has been broken this long why not. Approx 2 weeks later I requested that the console be shipped and a refund givien, to my surprise it was ready for shipping and I recieved it in the mail 3 days later. I will update wether the xbox works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Console-Docotor/Jacksonville-Florida-32217/Console-Docotor-Recent-console-swap-Jacksonville-Florida-1139454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Console Docotor