Complaint Review: consoles4less.com - waycheap360.com - refurbwiis.com - gamingplugins.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cookeville Tennessee
consoles4less.com - waycheap360.com - refurbwiis.com - gamingplugins.com
Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

consoles4less.com - waycheap360.com - refurbwiis.com - gamingplugins.com Ordered 1 XBox 360 for $34.99 and 2 Nintendo Wii systems for $19.99 each, charges have gone through but have not received merchandise, used debit card on 2 orders & Paypal on 1 Pensacola, Florida

I ordered an XBox 360 from www.waycheap360.com for $34.99, used a bank debit card, charges have cleared, but have not received the item.

I ordered 2 Nintendo Wii systems from www.refurbwiis.com for $19.99 each, used a bank debit card for one and Paypal for the other, charges have cleared, but have not received the items.

I did some research and discovered that this is a bogus company and it is an internet scam. I tried contacting the company by phone as well as by email. I never actually spoke to anyone, just get voicemail, so I left a message. I did, however, receive a response email from Consoles4Less support but it just directed me to their website to check my order status.

I went to their website as directed to check order status and it shows the progress of the order. However, I have since learned that information is also bogus, that other people have gone through the same thing with this company, and never received any merchandise from them.

My bank statement shows that this company is in Pensacola, FL but the Consoles4Less website shows the items are being shipped from China. I have learned that this is most likely an offshore scam and it has internet domains registered in Russia, China, and Australia.

I filed an internet scam report with the federal government's IC3 program and I plan on filing a report with the BBB as well as the FTC.

Jennifer
Cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consoles4lesscom-waycheap360com-refurbwiiscom-gamingpluginscom/Pensacola-Florida/consoles4lesscom-waycheap360com-refurbwiiscom-gamingpluginscom-Ordered-1-XBox-36-365259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consoles4less.com - waycheap360.com - refurbwiis.com - gamingplugins.com