- Report: #1090611
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Consolidated Commuity Management
Consolidated Commuity Management7124 Nob Hill Road Tamarac, Florida USA
Consolidated Commuity Management Poor service, arrogant attitude, overcharges - RUN!!!!!!!!!! Tamarac Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Consolidated Community Management has performed "bait and switch" services multiple times - where they told us service would be one price and then charged another.
These are the following instances where this occurred:
- Pressure cleaning - We were told pressure cleaning would be one price and was invoiced another. In addition, SunBiz.org shows officers of Consolidated Community Management are the same officers as JM Construction Management - the company listed on the pressure cleaning invoice. These officers are James Miles and Levi Williams. This is a huge conflict of interest as the management company’s managers chose one of their own companies to do the pressure cleaning - without giving any evidence they would give the best price. In addition, an email from Consolidated Community Management clearly states what the total price would be, the promise Consolidated would provide only the labor, and that the pressure cleaner owned BY the association would be used. This was not the case as JM Construction used the company’s own pressure cleaner and buffer.
- Pool gate repair - We were clearly told in an email the pool gate repair would be $139. We were invoiced $207.
In addition, they have charged us for items and supplies we do not need. These are the following instances in which this occurred:
- Light bulbs - We were charged more than $90 total for light bulbs when there are light bulbs in the recreation room right on property.
-- Light timer - We were charged almost $200 for a new light timer - when a new light timer was installed less than a year ago. We were never provided any proof the timer was really broken.
Receipts for items purchased were requested, and Consolidated Community Management failed to provide them. This occurs for most expenses we incur.
In addition, Consolidated Community Management is supposed to look out for our best financial interests but fails to obtain multiple bids to try and get us the best service for the lowest price. When original invoices are requested, Consolidated refuses to provide them and provides their standard invoice with their company’s name at the top instead.
The property manager pressures board members. Only one of three board members was given time to sign a check and review the documents for an expensive insurance policy - when at least two signatures are required and at least a few days should have been given for all three board members to review the insurance policy.
The service provided is poor.
The property manager is biased. He ignores emails for work requests, for resolution of issues – or for any other reason - simply because I have disagreed with him in the past. The property manager talks in a condescending manner to board members he needs to respect and is consistently rude to the board and unit owners.
In addition, all three Board members are to be consulted prior to making decisions. Two of the Board members are contacted - while the third is left out of some major decisions. Two board members are required to sign all checks. The property manager allowed only one member to sign a check for over $6,000. The property manager only gives 2-3 days for board members to sign the checks - when the bill was known about for more than a month. This leaves our community to pay late fees if two unit owners have trouble finding a time both are available to sign the checks.
The law requires condo board communication to be done through a means that can be documented, but I know private, closed meetings have been held. In addition, board meeting minutes prepared by the management company are incomplete and only contain about half of what is discussed in meetings. This can present a major legal issue as meeting minutes can be used as a legal document.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Commuity-Management/Tamarac-Florida-33321/Consolidated-Commuity-Management-Poor-service-arrogant-attitude-overcharges-RUN-1090611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.