• Report: #1051910

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Marcus M — Aventura Florida
Consolidated Community Management
7124 N Nob Hill Rd Tamarac, Florida USA

Consolidated Community Management Jason Anthony Venturi Unethical Unprofessional Lazy Group Of Liars Who Promise and Cant Deliver Tamarac Florida

Consolidated Community Management - Specifically Jason Anthony Venturi (CAM40271) has on multiple occasions been told by our Board Of Directors and has promised to deliver an Association Approval Letter to me since April 9th. I have pages of conversations between the BOD and Jason Venturi stating his intent to deliver my letter. At this time I have had to postpone the closing of my house by 3 weeks with no sign of when we are getting our letter.

On May 10 Jason decided to threaten us, impose his so called knowledge of the law, and extort us, using our approval letter as his threat. This is the most unprofessional company I ever had the nightmare of dealing with. I have another property in the same community, have been approved since April 9 and not to mention im buying my dads house, CASH! This is costing him time and money to pay off his existing mortgage. This is unfair, unprofressional, and unethical.

A full detailed report is available with evidence of everything upon request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consolidated-Community-Management/Tamarac-Florida-33321/Consolidated-Community-Management-Jason-Anthony-Venturi-Unethical-Unprofessional-Lazy-Gro-1051910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consolidated Community Management