Complaint Review: consolidated security inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: mark — plainview ny New York
consolidated security inc.
54-57 27th ave flushing, New York USA

consolidated security inc. boothlegged security company flushing New York

THIS COMPANY HIRED SECURITY OFFICERS TO PERFORM SECURITY WORK FOR CERTAIN LOCATIONS . KNOWING THE  CONTRACT WON'T LAST . THEY SAID THEY WILL GIVE US UNIFORMS IF NEEDED. I HAD TO BUY A COAT AND THEY WONT REIMBURSE ME. THEY TOLD ME TO BUY A SHIRT AND PANTS. I ASKED THEM WHO WILL PAY? THEY STATED TO ME, I SHOULD PAY. I SAID TO THEM PROVIDE ME WITH VOUCHER. THEY SAID WHEN THEY GET A VOUCHER . I TOLD THEM IWILL

NOT PAY ,YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PROVIDE ME WITH UNIFORMS. LIKE ALL OTHER SECURITY COMPANIES PROVIDE THEIR EMPLOYEES . THAN THEY SAID ,I HAVE TO SEND THEM  $100.00  . IF I RESIGN OR IF THEY LOOSE THE CONTRACT, I WILL NOT GET MY MONEY BACK . EVEN IF I RETURN MY UNIFORMS .  THEY ALSO DEDUCTED MORE MONEY FROM MY WAGES THAN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO. THEY ALSO DEDUCTED 25.00 TWICE FOR REGISTRATION . THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO IT . THE PAY STUBS ARE A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER . NO UP TO DATE ON THE SALARY FROM DAY TO YEAR. THE PERSON WHO MAKES OUT THE CHECK HAS NO IDEA GARDING PAYROLL .  CHECKS  ARE NEVER SENT ON TIME OR A WEEK AND HALF LATER. THEY WANT YOU TO DO EVERYTHING AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING . I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE . AS I MENTIONED BEFORE I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THIS COMPANY SINCE THEY ARE SMALL AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH THEIR EMPLOYES.  AS OF TODAY THEY OWE ME 2 DAYS PAY AND 25.00 . I WILL REPORT THEM TO THE NYS LABOR DEPT. FOR WAGES . IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME , BUT I DO NOT CARE . I WILL WIN AND THEY WILL LOOSE.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consolidated-security-inc/flushing-New-York-11354/consolidated-security-inc-boothlegged-security-company-flushing-New-York-1121615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consolidated security inc.