Complaint Review: Constellation Energy

• Reported By: farrah — brick New Jersey
Constellation Energy
1221 Lamar Street Suite 750 Houston, Texas USA

Constellation Energy RIPOFF GALORE Houston Texas

So after I realized that I was actually paying more when I switched to this company I tried to remedy by cancelling, which went fine since I was no longer under contract but the kicker is that it takes 2 full billing cycles vefore the service changes.

Today I received my bill and long and behold the bill has an extra $1372.00 tacked to it since they state that it is the True-Up on the bill. They are claiming this to be overage that has not previously charged???? Seriously????They are trying to charge this extra since I guess they do not like it when you drop them and they were probably hoping that you would not notice the huge bill. Since I have no money, I will make it my mission to make people aware of this SCAM CONSTELLATION ENERGY Company.

I am in the process of filing a report through BBB of NJ and I will make sure to spread the word around to anyone that has service with this company or even thinking of getting it, STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Every time you speak to them there is a different story, so do not waste your time on this BOGUS company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constellation-Energy/Houston-Texas-77010/Constellation-Energy-RIPOFF-GALORE-Houston-Texas-1134538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constellation Energy