Complaint Review: Construction Deal

• Reported By: Brian — Frisco Texas
Construction Deal
5152 Sepulveda Boulevard CA 91403 - Sherman Oaks,, California USA

Construction Deal Construction Deal, Inc Rip Off Sherman Oaks, California

I started receiving calls from Construction Deal the spring of 2014. Same guy kept calling telling me that there were people in my area looking for ME, who needed my scope of work (Audio/Video). They were hot & ready to go, just waiting to hear from me. Against my better judgement I agree to give them $300.00 as a trial run. As soon as they had the money they supposedly set up my account but I could not get correct log in info, so I couldn't even review my supposed leads. I sent email after email trying to get the log in situation corrected. By the time I finally did receive the conceivably correct login info, I'd decided I'd had enough already. I hadn't yet logged in and decided I wouldn't after the BS I'd gone though already. I called on June 24 2014 and demanded a refund as I had not opened my leads much less followed up on one. I was told by Tye to expect a full refund to my merchant account by 7-10 days. Today is August 20th. Still no refund. I called yesterday and was told it had been processed on 8/18/2014 (not exactly 7-10 days). Today is the 20th, still no refund. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Construction-Deal/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Construction-Deal-Construction-Deal-Inc-Rip-Off-Sherman-Oaks-California-1171007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Construction Deal