Complaint Review: construction pipeline

• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: sos electric co. — los angeles California United States of America
construction pipeline

construction pipeline comstraction pipe line.com I am the owner of sos electric co. in los angeles ca. I sign a contract with the co. above for 1 month tryout and I was billed for 6 month even after I dend repeet email to cancel my account the sales, Internet

the co. construction pipe line have no idea about construction or service I sign a contract for one month try out and I was billed and get the monthly report for six months. I ask from the beginning to remove me from the list and talked with major players in the co. offices and they keep sending me report and bills.

I can not go on and on about the service they provide 99% of the GC. on the list hanging the tel. when they here I am calling from constricting pipe line.

I am licensed electrician for 20 years in ca. and never have discomfort to  call a general contractor in the pass.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/construction-pipeline/internet/construction-pipeline-comstraction-pipe-linecom-I-am-the-owner-of-sos-electric-co-in-los-589053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on construction pipeline