Complaint Review: constructiondeal.com

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Larry — kew gardens New York United States of America
5152 sepulveda blvd Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

constructiondeal.com Dead, useless, phony leads Sherman Oaks, California

After receiving 15 to 20 emails from "constuctiondeal.com" I decided to give them a try. Bad mistake on my part and i really should have researced them first. I spoke to Mike Gabriel over in customer service and he said His company would send me leads in the trades of my choice.  I chose plumbing and tile work. He asked me for a 300.00 dollar minimum deposit to open the account. I opened my account using my credit card and began purchasing leads/referals that same day.    Every lead i contacted was garbage. phone numbers that were no longer working and  a guy from long island who cursed me out for calling him. He told me he didn't want his "F-in" kitchen tiled and never asked constructiondeal.com to find him a contractor.

Needless to say they took 231.00 dollars out of my account even though every lead i contacted was a "dead" lead. When i phoned customer service and asked them what happened to my balance, i was told if the lead is no good you have to file a dispute(which I did each and every time i got a dead lead) and that they would issue me a referral"credit"  Not an actual refund. The bottom line, construction deal.com com is a rip-off and the people running this scam should be in prison. Every lead was no good, and when you call customer service they want you to replenish your account. Since i canceled my credit card that they had on file, they have notified me that i have an "invalid account" even though I supposedly have 69.00 dollars in referral "credits". Don't make the same mistake i did.  Stay away from these low-life lying thieves. They are full of s--t. I am going to try and fight with my bank to get this money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/constructiondealcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/constructiondealcom-Dead-useless-phony-leads-Sherman-Oaks-California-934571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on constructiondeal.com