Complaint Review: constructiondeal.com

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Bensalem Pennsylvania
constructiondeal.com
Internet USA

constructiondeal.com They take your money, give you bad leads, and refuse to refund you. DO not trust this fraud of a company. Internet

This company said that I could pay $300 into my lead bank and get leads.  If they didn't pan out that I would get my money back and I could cancel at any time.  Then, they used up all my funds on horrible leads.  I didn't get in contact with one person.  I stop the leads and disputed all of them.  They did agree and refreshed my lead bank to $300.  But then when I tried to cancel and get my money back they said since the money was used and credited back to me that I could not get a refund and had to keep accepting their crappy leads.  This company is fraudulant.  DO NOT USE THEM.  They do not verify leads or.  They are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/constructiondealcom/internet/constructiondealcom-They-take-your-money-give-you-bad-leads-and-refuse-to-refund-you-1055867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on constructiondeal.com