Complaint Review: constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: K C — Manassas Virginia United States of America

constructiondeal.com This Company is a Farce. They will steal from you too, Internet

This Company promises to supply VALID leads to contractors.  They supplied four "leads" to my company in less than a month.  Of these 4 leads, 2 were able to be contacted, and when contacted said they had no idea what i was talking about, that they did not need services that i offer.

I contacted the company, requesting to cancel my service and to refund my money.  I was told that they would not refund for the "leads" purchased, but would "credit" back to me for them. I then could use that credit for future bogus leads, but would not be refunded.

When I asked the name of the owner of the company i was told there was no name or email address or phone that could be given for the owner.   Then I was told that an "Executive Board" controls the company, but there were  no names or information given for any board member either.  I did request this information

Buyer, beware ... this company is nothing but a waste of time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/constructiondealcom/internet/constructiondealcom-This-Company-is-a-Farce-They-will-steal-from-you-too-Internet-702246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on constructiondeal.com