Complaint Review: constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Gregg — Kingsport Tennessee United States of America

constructiondeal.com credit is not a good thing? Internet

Constructiondeal.com promised me that their company would provide me with qualified leads for my business.  I received 6 leads and got charged $239 for them.  Every one of those leads were bogus. I did not even get the opportunity to quote any one.  Either they were not interested or, they did not even know why I contacted them.  It was like they got them off a random list.  When I called to complain, they were unwilling to grant a refund, only give me a credit.  What good is a credit, if All their leads are crap.  Again, they assured me that their leads were bona fide, unlike their competition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/constructiondealcom/internet/constructiondealcom-credit-is-not-a-good-thing-Internet-975604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on constructiondeal.com