Complaint Review: Constructiondeal.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped-off — Greensboro North Carolina U.S.A.
Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Constructiondeal.com Ripoff Sherman Oaks, California

We used them for a year as they kept telling us the same crap about how their lead verification process was improving yet 90 percent of the leads we received were unreachable and 5-7 percent had already found somone or weren't interested to begin with. I suspended our account starting in February and kept it suspended until we cancelled altogether this month. I received an email stating that I should ask for a customer review from a lead that we had not received. That prompted me to log into my account only to find that they charged me for 4 leads while my account was suspended, which we never received any details pertaining to these leads. We were told by the rude representative that someone from my office must have logged in and turned our lead referral delivery back on at supposedly 5 in the morning. When we questioned why we did not receive notifcation of these leads, there was no answer and were repeatedly told that they would not refund those leads under any circumstances.

We were sent 155 leads (at a cost of $9600) and signed 4 jobs (minimal jobs at that), not a very good return for my money. Not to mention the cost associated with paying my staff to call day after day with no response from the customers. I would not recommend this company at all. Their representataives are rude, their leads are unqualified and rates right up there with Service Magic. Ruthless theives who serve the non-paying consumer and not the contractor that pays them. This will be posted on every website that I can find to warn others of this waste of money service. This company rates right up there with Service Magic, Theives!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Constructiondealcom/Sherman-Oaks-California-/Constructiondealcom-Ripoff-Sherman-Oaks-California-869512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Constructiondeal.com