Complaint Review: consumer Defense Attonrey

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — 96797 Hawaii
consumer Defense Attonrey
40 South East 5th Street Suite 600 Boca Raton, Fl, Florida USA

consumer Defense Attonrey I paid 2 payment of $750.00 and tried to call them and e-mail them but nobody replied so i decided to file complaint with BBB.But they decided to Disengagement of Legal Services with me so they told me to pay them $1,350.00 without even doing anything on my Loan modification. 40 South East 5th Street Suite 600 Florida

I paid consumer defense Attorney for two payment of $750.00 and supposed to pay them another $725.00 but i told the bank to stop the payment,because i can't call them and they don't even relying on my E-mail to them,so i decided to file a complaint with BBB.because of my complaint they sent me e-mail for Desengagement of Legal services but they need to deduct $1350.00 out of $1500.00 for the payment i made.They never help me anything .We never started processing my paperworks except they send me on my e-mail the documents that they need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-Defense-Attonrey/Boca-Raton-Fl-Florida-33432/consumer-Defense-Attonrey-I-paid-2-payment-of-75000-and-tried-to-call-them-and-e-mail-1054906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer Defense Attonrey