Complaint Review: consumer Depot in Nashville TN

• Reported By: sbjwpitt — Aliquippa Pennsylvania United States of America
consumer Depot in Nashville TN
3332 Powell Avenue Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

consumer Depot in Nashville TN xbox purchase scam Nashville, Tennessee

I purchased an Xbox elite with 120 GB harddive with additional insurance for any repairs for 2 years. I received my xbox with all the equipment in working order, but when it stopped working only 11 months later I contacted them to utilize my repair program I purchased, let me just say reporting it was nothing short of easy, you must do everything via email the only number they provide is sales and those people are uneducated and ignorant. They told me I must follow the procedure and use the email feature which I did.  I talked to several local companies who repair those gaming systems and they said it was an easy fix to send it in. They sent me an email back saying it could not be repaired they would refund my money.  I called the sales group back and emailed customer service again to say I did not want a refund and that I wanted it repaired or sent back to me. The reason is I had a $35 cover and purchased over $100 in downloads to the harddrive for my sons, they also had created players and other information on that hard drive that could not be replaced by money, their sales person said that would be fine. 3 days later I received an email saying my refund was in process no details no nothing.  I called their sales department again where I asked several times to speak with someone in charge, they hung up on me twice, and they only refunded me a portion of the price I paid and will not return my calls (yes I keep getting a voicemail now) and they are not returning my emails. I now see an Xbox elite for sale on their website and If I could see the serial number my guess is it is the one I sent back for repairs. so they are going to sell my xbox again at a higher price what a ripoff I filed a complaint with the local BBB.

Sandy

Aliquippa, Pa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-Depot-in-Nashville-TN/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/consumer-Depot-in-Nashville-TN-xbox-purchase-scam-Nashville-Tennessee-578732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer Depot in Nashville TN