Complaint Review: consumer cellular

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Bradenton Florida
consumer cellular
P.O. Box 7175, Pasadena, California USA

consumer cellular Cusumer cellular charged what appears to me an extra fee of $45 dollars after cancellation, and I was already paid up for time of usage. Pasadena California

I signed up with consumer cellular after seeing their commercial, as I am  past sixty years old now, and they primarily market to the elderly.  But elderly be warned....they don't have your best interest at heart.  After signing up I was happy at first, then these high charges began appearing and deducted from my bank acct.  then when I cancelled because they were more expensive than they advertise, they charged me an extra "fee" when I'd alread paid up to my actual usage time of $45.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-cellular/Pasadena-California-91109/consumer-cellular-Cusumer-cellular-charged-what-appears-to-me-an-extra-fee-of-45-dollars-1065165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer cellular